- MRICS (qualified 2006)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- RERA/DLD Accredited Valuer
Rashpal joined Cushman & Wakefield Core in the summer of 2017 having spent over 20 years practising in the UK and GCC, within the valuation, development consultancy and asset management sectors.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Core Rashpal headed up the UAE office of DTZ /Cushman & Wakefield (DTZ and Cushman & Wakefield merged in 2016), providing valuation, development and feasibility advice to various clients including international and regional developers, banks, pension funds, hoteliers and investment/holding companies.
Rashpal practised in the UK for 12 years prior to relocating to the GCC. He worked for a number of companies including Gerald Eve (Valuation & Asset Management) and GL Hearn (Development and Valuation) in London.
- Valuation of Retail Assets
- Valuation of Development Land
- Valuation of Residential Assets
- Valuation of Trading Assets
- Valuation of Office Building Assets
- Valuation of Industrial Assets
- Highest and Best Use Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Development Analysis