Cushman & Wakefield Core was commissioned to perform market research, benchmarking, and project recommendations for the client's proposed sports, recreational, and residential masterplan development of 34 million sq. ft. adjoining Emirates Road. The analysis included capturing the ultra-prime villa market and evaluating the financial feasibility of incorporating a hotel component.
The aim of the study was to assess market conditions, identify gaps, and uncover opportunities, as well as develop market strategies to maximize the revenue potential of the project. The ultra-prime villa development featured a world-class 18-hole golf course and villa plot areas ranging from 44,000 sq. ft. and built-up areas varying from 15,000 to 25,000 sq. ft. Additionally, the project included a 100-key hotel as part of the golf and sports and recreation masterplan.
- Asset Class Overviews
- Residential Local and Global Benchmarking
- Hospitality Local and Global Benchmarking
- Review and Feedback on the site and Proposed Masterplan
- Unit Size and Mix of the Villa Typologies and Hospitality Products
- Development Recommendations
- Sales Strategy, Pricing and Absorption Recommendations