- Certified HR professional - Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Master’s degree in International Human Resource Management
Nadine joined Cushman & Wakefield Core in October 2023 as the Human Resource Director (HRD), responsible for leading and managing the Human Resource function across the Middle East region. With nearly 20 years’ track record in developing HR strategies and providing guidance to senior management, she has proven experience in ensuring HR needs align with business objectives.
As an HR professional, Nadine is responsible for developing HR strategies, overseeing operations, and ensuring compliance. She is passionate about supporting the human factor, leading HR initiatives and working towards boosting the overall employee experience.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Core, Nadine worked for Meysan Partners and Al Tamimi & Co. as an HR leader to deliver key projects and advisory to senior leadership teams. She is adept at developing and implementing HR plans and continually seeking new ways to engage with employees.
- Performance Management
- HR Data & Analytics
- Recruitment and Selection
- Organization Design
- Change Management
- Design and Delivery of Learning Management Systems
- Implementation of HR Information System